©2005 Rebecca D. Dillon, www.soapdelicatessen.com
- 1 cup of ultra refined or natural shea butter
- 1/2 tsp. lavender essential oil
- 1/4 tsp. tea tree essential oil
- 2 tsp. aloe vera gel (clear)
- 1 tsp. vitamin e oil or tocopherol
Melt shea butter in a small pot on the stove over low heat. Once softened, remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients. Stir to incorporate, whip with hand blender. Pour into clean containers. Makes 2 – 4 oz jars.
**Note: Products containing shea butter may become grainy, to avoid this don’t totally melt the shea butter, just soften and whip to a fluffy consistency.