Hemp has 3 unique nutritional factors. – truly one of nature’s superfoods.
It has an ideal balance of Omega 3 and 6 for sustainable human health, it has a full amino acid spectrum meaning it provides complete protein, and it has a massive trace mineral content
Other benefits of hemp seed oil include its effect on the skin and the hair, nourishing both on a cellular level. Hemp oil is easily absorbed by the skin.
Recipe make 8 lbs. (Approximately 26/4oz bars)
- 32 ozs. Palm Oil
- 27 ozs. Coconut 76 or 92
- 16 ozs. Hemp Oil
- 15 ozs. Olive A Oil
- 10 drops of Vitamin E Oil or GSE
- 13 ozs. Lye (Sodium Hydroxide)
- 30 ozs. Distilled Water
- 4 ozs. Blend of essentials (Patchouli, Bergamot & Lime) or any other essential oils
- 1-2 tsps. of Coral Mica Powder
Follow directions for basic “cold process” soap making.
Benefits of hemp seed oil in skin care:
- The hemp seed oil that is used for cosmetics and skin care products contains a high amount of polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (linoleic and linolenic acids), which makes it an important ingredient in anti-inflammatory skin care formulations.
- For this reason it is beneficial, as it helps to heal skin lesions, balance dry skin and fight skin inflammations.
- It is a non-greasy, emollient and moisturizing compound with excellent anti-aging and moisture balancing properties.
And of course, hemp needs no pesticides or fertilizers, is low maintenance and grows just about anywhere, making it the ideal crop for organic sustainable farming in just about anywhere in the world.