Kona coffee is a fantastic sensory feast for both men and women – you won’t be able to make it fast enough.
makes 16 ounces of lotion
- 16 ozs. unscented body lotion base
- 2 ozs. coffee fragrance oil or coffee essential oil
- 1 oz vanilla fragrance oil or vanilla essential oil
- drops brown and orange liquid soap colorant
- 4 – 4 oz. disc top bottles
Gently mix body lotion base with 2:1 ratio of coffee and vanilla fragrance oils. Start with a lesser amount of fragrance and built to suit your scent needs. Add a few drops of brown and orange soap colorant to achieve tan shade.