Makes approx. 8 ozs.
- 2 ozs cocoa butter (weighed)
- 2 ozs natural shea butter (weighed)
- 2 ozs mango butter (weighed)
- 1 teaspoon wheat germ oil
- 3 teaspoons apricot kernel oil
- 3-5 teaspoon aloe vera gel or liquid
- Mango fragrance oil (or any fragrance oil)
- 1/4 teaspoon Vitamin E. (optional, as a preservative)
Add all the butter ingredients to a pan or double boiler on low until all the ingredients have liquefied. Continue to heat on low for another 20 minutes (do not boil). The continued heating will help prevent the butters from becoming grainy once solid. Add additional oils and let set to cool for a few hours. Before the mixture sets, stir or even whip, to incorporate. Spoon into jars or tins and label.