Eye liner can be worn as a soft shadow or a fine line. This is a wax-based formula that is all natural and easy to make in any shade you wish. All ingredients can be purchased from The Ponte Vedra Soap Shoppe.
Ingredient: (makes 3 sticks)
- 1 tblsp jojoba oil
- 1/2 tsp beeswax pearls
- 2 tsps carnauba wax
- 1/4 tsp stearic aid
- 1/4 tsp myristyl myristate
- 1/2 tsp powder iron oxide in any color
- 1/4 tsp silk mica powder
- 1/4 tsp magnesium stearate
- 1-2 drops of vitamin e
- Double boiler
- Measuring spoons
- Glass Beaker with pour spout
- Plastic straws as wide a diameter as you can find
- Foil & Tape
- Mortar & Pestle or Magic Bullet
- Pencil sharpener
- Melt the ingredients in PART I in the double boiler until melted. Do not boil. Set aside.
- Mix ingredients from PART II in a mortar & pestle or Magic bullet to blend and remove any lumps. Transfer to beaker.
- Add the melted wax mixture to the beaker, stirring until mixture is incorporated. Put beaker in double boiler if necessary to keep the wax melted.
- Once there mixed, pour into straw. Be sure to block one end of the straw with tape or foil and keep filled straw upright once mixture is poured into it
- Let the straws cool at room temperature for several hours.
- Sharpen with pencil sharpener to desired point.