(Makes about 7ozs/ (7)-30 gr) — All ingredients were measured not weighed.
- 3 Tblsps Micronized Titanium Dioxide
- 3 Tsps Bismuth Oxychloride (optional) or Sericite Mica-Matt
- 2 ½ Tsps Zinc Oxide Lo-Micron
- 1 ½ Tsps Magnesium Stearate
- 2+ Tsps of a combination of red, yellow and brown iron oxide pigment (start with small amounts and build to achieve the desired shade)
- ¼ Tsp Jojoba Oil
- Drops of any essential oil (optional for scent)
- 2 Tsps Pink Pearl Powder
- 1-2 Tsps Sericite Mica – Matt (use more or less to achieve the desired shade)
Mix ingredients from Phase I in a large bowl or mortar. Slowly add the Phase II ingredients and mix (homogenize) with the pestle being sure to blend the color into the white powders. Add the Phase III ingredients and mix lightly with a spoon taking care not to crush the mica powders. Put into a sifter jar or container and apply with a large full brush.
Determining the correct color for you:
Change the tint by adding more of any of the iron oxides. Add more titanium dioxide, zinc oxide or sericite mica if you desire a lighter overall shade. Make note of your additions/changes so that you can duplicate when necessary.
Transfer blush powder into a 30 gr sifter jar/s for easy application with a large blush brush.
We’ve found the Magic Bullet™ to work great and really blend all the colors without leaving any clumps. The Magic Bullet can be purchased at local shops & Walgreen’s Pharmacy.