A solid massage bar is an easy and convenient way to give or get a good massage.
- 9 ozs cocoa butter & 2 ozs of shea butter
- 1/8 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (any kind)
- 23-25 drops of your favorite essential oils or a blend of oils
- 1 massage bar mold or any favorite mold
- Other ingredients can be Adzuki Beans, Glitter, and for Exfoliating Bars – Ground Rice, Almond Meal, Pumice.
Melt the cocoa butter over very low heat and add the shea butter & coconut oil. Remove and add the remaining ingredients. Stir well and add to your mold. Let harden in the refrigerator then remove from mold. Keep in a cool place. Let cure 1 week before use.
Idea: Use our 1 oz Push Up Containers to make this massage bar portable. Just pour into the container instead of a mold, and you have a convenient lotion bar to take with you.