Really big solid mineral makeup concealer.
Sick of running out of concealer? It seems like the first thing you run out of every month. Well here’s one that guaranteed to last for many months. Make enough to put one in each handbag too!
- 1 part Carnauba Wax
- 3-4 parts Jojoba Oil
- Mineral Makeup Concealer Base (quick recipe below)
- Drops of essential oil (optional)
- Mineral Makeup Concealer Base (make a shade lighter than your Foundation shade)
- 3 parts Serecite Mica or Silk Mica
- 1 part Zinc Oxide or Micronized Titanium Dioxide
- 1 part Magnesium Stearate
- Pinches of Iron Oxides in a combination of brown, yellow, red, blue to achieve your desired shade.
- Blend these ingredients in your coffee grinder or Magic Bullet
Make your mineral foundation recipe a shade or two lighter than normal and set aside. In a glass measuring cup melt the wax and heat until melted. Add the jojoba oil and reheat. Stir in some of the concealer base and stir until incorporated. Reheat if necessary until nice and smooth. Let cool in the measuring cup and test the opacity of the concealer. Add more concealer base if necessary. Now check the slip to be sure it’s not too hard. If it is, add a little more jojoba and add your essential if you wish – reheat and pour into your tube.