Bath time fun for the kids that’s easy to make….
RECIPE FOR PLAY -N- WASH TUB DOUGH
Fun time has returned to your childs’ bath with this very easy to make tub dough. Each color can be made separately and kept for months in a sealed container or cellophane wrapper. The dough is also soap and shampoo, so getting clean has never been easier.
Easy recipe that’s skin safe and non-staining.
Ingredients needed: all items are measured and recipe makes about 1 lb of dough.
- 1 Cup Corn Starch
- 3/4 Cup of Talc (powder w/no other ingredients other then a scent is ok)
- 1/4 Cup of Liquid Glycerin
- 1/4 Cup of Sodium Laureth Sulfate (foaming agent)
- 1 tablespoon Fragrance oil of your choice
- 1 teaspoon pigment such as (FD&C or D&C (lakes only)
Measure out ingredients in a small bowl and mix with spoon or by hand. Once the dough begins to take shape, determine if you need any additional corn starch. Dough can be kneaded so that the color becomes uniform. Dough should not be sticky and should feel silky to the touch. Store in deli container or cellophane wrap.