Our newest lip balm recipe, similar to Burt’s Bees,™ has been given rave reviews. So we thought we’d share it with our customers as
recipe of the month.
Makes about 25, .15oz tubes
- 1.5 ozs of beeswax pearls
- 1 oz of coconut oil (76°, virgin or fractionated)
- 0.8 ozs of sunflower oil
- 0.3 ozs of lanolin
- 10 – 20 drops of tocopherols (Vit. E oil)
- 10 drops of rosemary oil extract
- peppermint essential oil (add to your liking)
Melt all the ingredients over very low heat except for the peppermint oil. Remove when heated through and than add the peppermint oil. Pour into lip balm tubes, let harden, label and seal.