The intoxicating, spicy, refreshing aroma of this scrub is irresistible. Similar to Origins.™ Exfoliate no more than twice a week. The scrub will leave your skin soft, but feeling oily, so be sure to rinse well. Watch your step because the oils could be a slipping hazard in the shower. Note: 360 drops = 1 ounce.
- 14-15 ozs of fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup sweet almond oil or soybean oil
- 5 tablespoons apricot kernel oil or kukui nut oil
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoons macadamia nut oil
- 1 teaspoon tocopherol
- Essential oils of:
- 80 drops ginger
- 55 drops clove
- 50 eucalyptus
- 30 drops lemon
- 20 drops each of lime, sweet orange, bergamot, and grapefruit
- Sprinkling of powdered coriander spice
- (1) 20 oz plastic bail & wire jar
Mix all of the ingredients and put into air-tight jar or container. Let mixture set overnight. Oils will raise to the top. Amount of carrier oils may be adjusted to your personal preference. Makes one 20 oz scrub.