Loose mineral powder concealer. You determine the size of this recipe.
- 1 part Micronized Titanium Dioxide
- 1 part Serecite Mica- Matt
- ½ part Magnesium Stearate
- Drops of Jojoba Oil
- Drops of any essential oil (for scent)
- Drops of Vitamin E
- 1/8 part Yellow Iron Oxide
- with dashes of light red or orange to achieve a pail flesh tone or to match the color of your skin tone. (Add more if needed to achieve the desired shade).
Combine all ingredients from Phase I in either a mortar & pestle or The Magic Bullet™. Blend, slowly adding the ingredients from Phase III to achieve the color desired. Mix well. Add the ingredients from Phase II last to your mortar & pestle or remove from your Magic Bullet and then add them. We’ve found the Magic Bullet™ to work great and really blend all the colors without leaving any clumps. The Magic Bullet can be purchased at local shops & Walgreen’s Pharmacy.
To make a liquid concealer, add the loose mineral powder concealer to you favorite face cream.