Easy recipe is great for exfoliating your legs, feet and elbows!
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (can use granulated for a grainer scrub)
- 1/2 cup fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup or less of a combination of sunflower, sweet almond and jojoba oils
- 1/2 cup of shredded soap (optional)
- 1 tablespoon kaolin or china clay (white)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 teaspoon each of grapefruit, lime and orange fragrance or essential oils. (Note: if using these essential oils avoid exposing skin to direct sun).
Mix all ingredients in small bowl. Spoon into jar. This recipe makes 8 ounces. The oil will settle on the top, just stir before use. This is an invigorating scrub so rub gently. Bath gloves work best for good exfoliation. Works very well on legs, feet, knees, elbows. Not recommended for faces. Any essential or fragrance oils may be substituted.