Will leave your skin exfoliated and soft. Good for those who don’t want to use a salt scrub due to high blood pressure.
This recipe makes 2 – 8 oz jars
- 12 ozs pure can sugar (all ingredients are measured not weighed)
- 3 tblsp melted raw shea butter
- 4 ozs total of carrier oils (sweet almond, sunflower, kukuki nut, macadamia nut or avocado)
- 1 tblsp glycerin
- 1 tsp Laureth-4
- 1 tblsp our choice fragrance or essential oil
- 2 tblsps raspberry seed exfoliant
- drizzle of Vitamin E or GSE
Method: (all ingredients are measured)
Melt the shea butter to a very soft consistency in the microwave. Measure out the sugar, and add the glycerin, laureth-4, carrier oil combo, and the melted shea.
Blend with a mixer (not a stick blender) until smooth. Add the scent, preservative and raspsberry seed exfoliant and blend in well. Add to your jars. This recipe
will have a shelf life of 6 mos to 1 year.