Vegan, no animal or animal by-products. Contains no artificial colors or preservatives!
- 2 ozs Hemp Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, or Almond Oil
- 1 oz Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1.2 ozs of Candelilla Wax
- 1/4 tsp. Rosemary Extract
- few drops of Vitamin E Oil (Tocopherol)
- few drops of essential or flavor oils or a combination. We used tangerine essential oil, boysenberry and cranberry flavor oils.
Melt the candelilla wax in a pan over low heat. Once melted add the remaining ingredients except for the flavor or essential oils. Heat through and transfer into a microwave container with a pour spout. Add the flavor and/or essential oil – stir well and pour immediately into lip balm tubes or containers. Use a pipette to top off the lip balm tubes. If mixture starts to solidify before you’re finished pouring, heat for a few seconds in the microwave. Recipe makes about 5 ounces of lip balm.